Search This Blog

Saturday 12 March 2016

Small update

Hey everyone,I just felt like I should make a small update.
First of:Skyrim.I'm currently experimenting with different animations and poses,as well as making some characters who will act as models.Here is a preview of me trying to make it look as if my khajiit is hanging on for dear life:
Could use a bit of work but I'm getting there xD.I've been thinking of sharing my mods list,but my mods folder is already a lot bigger than the vanilla GAME's folder so it's a lot of typing to do.

Secondly:Other games.
I plan on sharing screenshots of  The Witcher 3 and Dying Light as well,just have to get a few graphics mods and I'm good to go.Also,I also plan on sharing some ways I improved my Witcher 3 performance a bit,as well as mods I recommended you get and a few ways that can help with some compatibility issues.

That's all for now,thanks!
WhiteFang

No comments:

Post a Comment