Search This Blog

Friday 25 March 2016

More things I use to enhance Witcher 3 graphics

Again,I have gotten quite a few things that I use to improve my Witcher 3's graphics.Here they are:


HD chainmail for viper armor-Enhances the meshes of the armor to make it look better,by making the chainmail look the same

My sweetfx preset-All info can be found there

Next-gen Novigrad-This makes the meshes of various walls,streets etc in Novigrad higher quality and thus,better looking

Improved Sign Effects-Makes the visual effect of Igni and Aard more intense and good looking

The Beserker-HD ursine set concept retexture-Retextures the Ursine set with high-quality textures to resemble the concept art image

Lore-friendly Witchers-This makes Geralt look more lore friendly by making it more clear that he is a mutant,and giving him true witcher 3 eyes.I really like this since the vanilla Geralt looked far too much like a normal human for me.

This one was done very quickly,because like I said,time isn't on my side, so I didn't describe it in great detail and I may have missed some

No comments:

Post a Comment