Search This Blog

Friday 25 March 2016

Top 10 non-visual The Witcher 3 mods

So here we go,The Witcher 3 top 10 non-visual mods.I will only do two ones,visual and non-visual because I don't use a lot of mods nor is there a lot of mods.But anyways,here's my list

1:Random Encounters
This mod adds a lot of random encounters around the world,which can be configured by you in the mod menu.Personally,I feel this mod is a must have since it adds so much life and immersion to The Witcher 3

2:Debug Console Enabler
This enables a debug console similar to Skyrim's console.You may think this can only be used to cheat,but there are much more uses to it,such as mod testing.Some features you can try out for example is god mode,playing as Ciri,spawning giants in town and more

3:Increased Creature Loot
LOOOOT! LOOT!.This modifies the loot enemies drop by making them always drop loot and have more loot,or just the former,based on what version you use.The amount by which it is increased is also dependent on which version you download

4; Disabled Storybook Videos
Removes the annoying recap videos that appears when you load a save.This has saved me a lot of annoyance and time since I can now dive straight into the loading screen instead of waiting for that crap

5:Gear improvements last longer
Name says it all.This mod increases the time grindstone and workbench bonuses lasts,to a full in-game day or a half,depending on your choice

how am I supposed to do 10 of these,I was barely able to do 5.I don't have a lot of non-visual mods


6:Jump in shallow water
Oh come on,I doubt I need to tell you what this does.Really?fine....This mod allows Geralt to jump in shallow water.There,happy?

7:Wealthy Vendors
Again,the name pretty much says it all.But sure,Ill do it again.This mod increases the amount of money merchants have.Useful if you just found some epic weapon that you don't need/want but the merchant doesn't have enough money for it

8:Better Icons
This improves the icons by adding their name on their icon.No longer do you have to hover your mouse over a potion to see what it is,you can see it's name on the icon.Very useful

9:Parry with Torch
As the name suggests,this allows you to parry when you have a torch out.It;s a pretty neat feature,and one I have wanted since I started playing the game

10:Slots Slots SLOTS
This  allows you to customize how many skill slots you have,which is really great for me since I was annoyed by the fact that you can only have certain skills active.

No comments:

Post a Comment